Thursday, December 21, 2017

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year (Yes, and Happy Chanukah, I know it's Late)

Santa Delivers Everywhere, and Has a Minigun to Deal With Those on the "Really Naughty List"
Happy Holidays all. I know it's been a long and fun year here at "500 Miles.." and this will be my last post of the year. I like everyone, intend to spend time with family and friends, and enjoying the company of my wife.

That said, I will be back in the new year with more cool stuff, more on the Post-Apocalypse, and Twilight: 2000 and the miniature possibilities thereof.

We'll be taking on as many of the ideas of Where Do We Go From Here? as I can, and I already have one submission I am working on to whip into shape to be published here. But I would love to hear more from you all, especially article submissions.

And I am sure there will be more PDF releases for Twilight: 2000 and we'll be looking at them as well.

Just before I go, I want to hit you all with some numbers: We've had 32,000+ site visits since I started this in February. I've written 64 articles of varying length, and 43 of you have decided to stay and follow this august blog. To me, that's a very good start.

So, from me at "500 Miles.." again, Happy Holidays, and may you have a full gas tank and plenty of ammo.




4 comments:

Featured Post

Twilight 2000, The Look on the Tabletop, Part 1, Vehicles

Twilight: 2000 is in some ways, a unique post-apocalyptic experience, it isn't quite Mad Max, it isn't quite Gamma World, or for tha...